In-Store Pickup Policy
- In-Store Pickup is currently available at our Huntington Beach location within Pacific City and our San Diego location within One Paseo during regular business hours.
- The 'In-Store Pickup' option is located under Delivery method on the first page of the checkout process.
- Selecting the 'In-Store Pickup' option will bring up the Pickup locations sub-menu, where you can select from current locations where your items are available for pickup. Select the desired location and click 'Continue to payment'. Please note, some items are not available for pickup at all locations. Pickup locations will not appear in the sub-menu if the desired items are not available for pickup at that location.
- After your purchase is completed you will receive a notification to the email used with your order as to when pickup is (or will be) ready. Notifications are usually sent same day but may take longer if some items need to be transferred between locations to complete the order.
- Items not picked up after 10 business days may be canceled and refunded back to the original form of payment. If you need additional time to pick up your order, please contact the store location you selected to pick up from.
In order to pick up your items from our store:
- You need to provide a valid government issued ID
- Drivers License
- State issued ID card
- Military ID
- You need to provide a copy of the invoice (digital version ok)
- Your name will need to match the name of the shipping or billing name provided during the purchase. (no exceptions)
- At time of pickup you will need to sign and date a 'proof of pickup' form.